What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin helps stimulate natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in the body to treat low growth hormone symptoms.
Sermorelin is a biological active analog of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that is produced by the human brain to stimulate production and release of growth hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin stimulates production of the body's own HGH, Human Growth Hormone via a hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production and secretion of HGH in the human body. Growth Hormone (GH) is required for normal postnatal growth, bone growth, regulatory effects on protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism.
Read more about Human Growth Hormone HGH, HGH Injections and HGH Therapy: HGH | The Human Growth Hormone
The 'releasing hormone'. Growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) is also known as growth-hormone-releasing factor (GRF, GHRF) or as somatocrinin. This essential homone is the releasing hormone for growth hormone. GHRH is released in the body in a pulse-like manner stimulating a similar pulse-like release of Human Growth Hormone. GHRH stimulates HGH production and release by binding to the GHRH Receptors on cells in the pituitary gland.
GHRH also promotes deep sleep also known as 'slow-wave' sleep directly. For this reason, as hormone production and release declines, sleep problems and hormone deficiency induced insomnia becomes more prevalent.
During youth, ample amounts of GHRH are produced so that the pituitary gland is able to provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and otherwise normal aspects of form and function including sleep. GHRH declines with age, causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH and thereby increasing the sequel of growth hormone insufficiency symptoms.
Unlike HGH the Human Growth Hormone itself, Sermorelin affects a more primary source of failure in the GH neuroendocrine axis, has more physiological activity, has a better safety profile, and its use for adult hormone deficiency is not restricted.
Sermorelin Benefits for Hormone Replacement Therapy:
- Increased energy & strength
- Increases natural production of Human Growth Hormone HGH
- Improves Physical and Mental Performance
- Improves Immune Function
- Increases IGF-1
- Improved wound healing
- Improved heart function
- Increased calcium retention and bone density
- Improves sleep quality and combats insomnia
While Sermorelin produces the same effects on body composition and provides the other benefits of HGH, it also has some additional and important benefits.
The effects of Sermorelin are regulated at the level of the pituitary gland by negative feedback and by release of Somatostatin so that safety concerns associated the HGH overdosing are minimized or completely avoided. Sermorelin stimulates the pituitary gland into producing and secreting a safe amount of HGH.
When enough growth hormone has been produced the Somatostatin steps in to curb HGH production. Somatostatin is also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH) or (somatotropin release-inhibiting factor - SRIF), whose job it is to properly regulate the endocrine system. Somatostatin works to ensure that Sermorelin does not lead to too much HGH production.
Tissue exposure to HGH released by the pituitary under the influence of Sermorelin is episodic not “square wave”, and therefore, prevents tachphylaxis by mimicking normal physiology. By stimulating the pituitary gland, it preserves more of the growth hormone neuroendocrine axis that is the first to fail during aging including andropause, male menopause and female menopause.
Sermorelin injections are considered a good approach to managing adult growth hormone insufficiency (GHD). Sermorelin is also used as a test for growth hormone secretion.
How to use Sermorelin Acetate - Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone:
Use Sermorelin Acetate only as directed by your physician.
Sermorelin Acetate is usually administered as an injection at your doctor's office. If you are self-administering Sermorelin at home, follow the injection procedures shown to you by your hormone doctor.
- If your Sermorelin is cloudy or discolored, or if the medication vial is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Do not shake Sermorelin when mixing and use the Sermorelin immediately after mixing - do not store.
- All other growth hormone therapy should be stopped 1 week before using Sermorelin.
- If you miss a dose of Sermorelin, use it as soon as possible. If it is time for your next dose, forget the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 Sermorelin doses at once.
Important lab testing information:
- Lab tests, including blood tests to moniter your growth hormone levels may be performed to guage your progress or to check for side effects. It is important to keep all doctor and follow-up lab appointments.
For more information about Sermorelin please fill out the form below or call 1-800-325-1325 to speak with an age management specialist.
Read more about HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
Replacement Therapy and HGH Injections - HGH Therapy
The Anti-Aging Group of Hormone Therapy Physicians at the AAG Health Clinic are HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) experts and authorities in the fields of Age Management, Endocrinology and Anti-Aging Medicine including Growth Hormone and Sermorelin Hormone Replacement.
Call us at 1-800-325-1325 for information.
Medical Purpose of Sermorelin HGH Releaser Therapy
The medical purpose of Sermorelin Acetate HGH Releasing Therapy is to cause the pituitary gland to induce an increase in growth hormone production in humans. Adult Sermorelin Growth Hormone HGH Therapy can help reverse the effects of low HGH due to menopause or andropause in aging adults.
What is Sermorelin Acetate GH-RH?
Sermorelin Acetate is an HGH Releaser - growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). This prescription hormone drug is compounded by FDA-Approved, U.S. pharmacies and prescribed by a physician for a patient to self-inject subcutaneously into the fatty tissue.
Sermorelin HGH Releaser stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone. Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver and results in the benefits of treatment provided to the adult patient.
More Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Therapy
- Increases lean body mass promoting new muscle cells
- Reduces body fat through increased lipolysis
- Increases energy, stamina and vitality
- Increases strength and endurance
- Improved healing from wounds
- Improved heart and cardiovascular health
- Enhances the immuno system
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Improves deep sleep and sleep quality
- Increases calcium retention and bone density
- Improves internal organ function.
- Increased homeostasis and metabolism
- Prevents excess liver uptake of glucose promoting fat "burn"
- Promotes liver glucogenesis, body's fasting response
- Contributes to the health, maintenance and function of pancreas
Sermorelin Growth Hormone (GHRH) Therapy
Understanding glucogenesis, the metobolic response that results in the generation of glucose and non-carbohydrates. Sermorelin is one of many HGH-related hormone therapies that inhibit glucose formation and stimulates glucose uptake by cells
As a result of Sermorelin Growth Hormone (GHRH) Therapy, the increased volume of human growth hormone secreted by the stimulated pituitary gland is converted by the liver into IGF-1. The increased amount of IGF-1 in the blood stream results an increase in metabolism and growth of new cells within the body's organs and bones. This HGH releasing treatment is prescribed for use in adults with human growth hormone deficiency syndrome to help reverse the effects of aging due to menopause and andropause, hypogonadism androgen deficiency, increase bone density, enhance the immune system, and strengthen the heart, as well as, other organs of the body.
The Human Growth Hormone negative feedback loop:
Since an increased volume of human growth hormone is produced by the body's pituitary gland, the body's endocrine system will not allow more growth hormone to be produced by the Sermorelin GH-RH stimulation of the pituitary than the body can safely process within the endocrine self-monitoring system. This is known as the "HGH negative feedback loop".
Growth Hormone - Releasing Hormone (Sermorelin Acetate) has been specifically approved for medical use in increasing growth hormone levels in children deficient in growth hormone production. Its use to increase the growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in adults is an off-label use of this prescription drug and not the approved use. It is specifically approved only for use in children and was formerly manufactured under the prescription drug brand name of Geref.
Growth Hormone - Releasing Hormone (Sermorelin Acetate) Therapy causes the pituitary gland to increase the growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in humans. It is a prescription drug that may be prescribed for adults for unlabeled uses and the cost is about one-third the price of illegal adult synthetic, recombinant human growth hormone (HGH) injections therapy.
Growth Hormone - Releasing Hormone (Sermorelin Acetate) Therapy for Adults increases adult lean muscle mass, reduces body fat and reverses the effects of aging in adults because of the benefits flowing from its stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase production of human growth hormone and the resulting increased production of IGF-1by the liver.
The Anti-Aging Group of Hormone Therapy Physicians at the AAG Health Clinic are HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) experts and authorities in the fields of Age Management, Hormone Treatment, Endocrinology and Anti-Aging Medicine. Our Board Certified Doctors specialize in men's and women's hormones, hormone injections and treatment programs. Call us at 1-800-325-1325 for information.
"Testosterone Replacement Therapy & HGH - Human Growth Hormone Therapy can change your life by replenishing lost hormone levels. Low Testosterone levels and low Human Growth Hormone levels can adversely impact your life. You owe it to yourself to find out if your hormone levels are low and if a bio-identical hormone replacement therapy program can help you!"
"How to Buy Human Growth Hormone HGH Injections, Hormone Treatment and Testosterone Injections?"
HGH Somatropin Growth Hormone Injection for Bio-Identical HGH Therapy and Testosterone Injections for Hormone Replacement Therapy in Men and Women. Ordering, buying and enrolling in a Human Growth Hormone - HGH Injection or Testosterone Replacement Treatment program online is a simple and easy process:
1) Call 1-800-325-1325 or complete the simple online HGH or Testosterone Hormone Therapy Info Form - HRT Request Form. One of our physicians or medical specialists will give you a call right away to discuss all the details of qualifying for and enrolling in an Injectable Testosterone or Injectable HGH Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy program.
2) We will schedule a blood test and physical exam in your local area. You will have your blood work done and then schedule an appointment with our physician who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. The hormone physician will help you complete your medical history forms and you will have your medical evaluation.
3) Your physician will analyze your laboratory blood work report and medical history to determine if you have a deficiency in Human Growth Hormone HGH, Testosterone or other hormones. Your physician will then tailor an HGH Growth Hormone and/or Testosterone Hormone Replacement program for you.
4) Your physician will prescribe the appropriate dose of hormone medication and show you how to properly self-administer the HGH Hormone injections or Testosterone Hormone Injections. Your physician will continue to monitor your progress with follow-up labs and exams and adjust the Testosterone prescription or Growth Human prescription according to your hormone levels.
5) Injectable HGH and Testosterone hormone prescriptions filled by the pharmacy are of the highest quality FDA-Approved Injectable Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone or Testosterone, and will ship directly to your home or office.