Thinking about starting a hormone therapy program?
Consider the AAG Health Executive Medical Health Evaluation first. What you do at the beginning of your hormone replacement therapy determines its outcome. Whether you are considering Human Growth Hormone Replacement, HCG Treatments or Testosterone Therapy, a comprehensive medical exam and blood test is important.
” A comprehensive medical evaluation before your hormone therapy starts is vital to ensure it is a success! “
AAG Health offers two options for completing an Executive Medical Health Evaluation. The first option is to visit us in Aventura, Florida. If your schedule prevents you from traveling to us, we can make arrangements to evaluate you without you having to leave home.
Call us at (866) 812-7641 for complete hormone program details. Don’t forget to ask about our special offers.
Your Executive Medical Health Evaluation performed at our facility, establishes your hormonal, metabolic and physical “baselines” that provide your AAG Health Physician with the medical information necessary to design the best hormone therapy program to suit your needs and achieve your goals.
You’ll discover the Executive Medical Health Evaluation to be a life-enhancing experience with top-quality, expert staff and services readily at your disposal. We provide you with the highest level of personal Age Management Care and Anti-Aging Medicine using our extensive resources.
The AAG Health Executive MedicalHealth Evaluation includes the following:
- Initial blood test comprising of over 50 individual tests including: Testosterone Free & Total, Lipid Panel, CBC, Metabolic Panel, PSA (Males only), Cortisol, Progesterone, IGF – 1, Thyroid Panel, Estradiol, Homocysteine, C-Reactive Protein, Ha1C – and many more.
- Body composition measurement with Dual X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) using GE Lunar Prodigy Pro. Total body scans using DXA give accurate and precise measurements of body composition, lean tissue mass, fat tissue mass, and %fat results.
- Resting metabolic rate measurement using MetaCheck from Korr Medical Technologies. Metacheck measures the amount of oxygen the patient’s body is consuming to determine the exact amount of calories being burned in a day.
- Bone Mineral Density (BMD) including bone mineral content (BMC) calculation using GE Luanr Prodigy Pro full body scan.
- Mental Acuity Assessment measures the most highly age-sensitive mental functions and detects early-stage cognitive impairment through a series of computerized tests focused on brain function.
- Arterial Stiffness Testing – Evaluates cardiovascular risk by measuring blood pressure at the heart to determine artery suppleness and cardio age.
- Detailed health and wellness consultation with your assigned AAG Health physician who specializes in all types of hormone replacement therapy programs and protocols including physical exam, diet and nutrition counseling with “question and answer” time to discuss any medical issues you feel necessary.
Upon completion of the Executive Medical Health Evaluation you and your physician will have ascertained your current health and hormone levels, and you will be able to determine which hormone therapy program is right for you, your medical needs and your health goals.
Once you are on your hormone therapy and throughout your participation in the program, your blood levels will be monitored on a regular basis, striving toward optimum hormonal balance. The Anti-Aging Group age management physicians only prescribe FDA-approved premium quality hormone replacement therapy medications and drugs.
Your body composition and metabolic rate will also be measured to make sure you are responding well to your hormone therapy.
Your AAG Health physician is a hormone expert and is always available for unlimited consultations. After care and patient support are consistent and available on an as needed basis to ensure you get the best results in the safest possible way.
Age Management Medicine and Anti-Aging Medicine blends conventional medicine with evidence based complementary hormone and anti-aging therapies that are grounded in science. This holistic medical approach to treating hormonal imbalances due to menopause and andropause, men’s menopause – focuses on the whole person, mind, body and emotional state. Our holistic medical approach combines preventative medicine with proven methods of hormone replacement integrating lifestyle improvements, fitness and nutrition, hormone optimization, mental and emotional well being.
Call us at (866) 812-7641 to learn more.
Are you a good candidate for hormone therapy? Click to fill out our PRIORITY RESPONSE form and find out!
Hormone Replacement Therapy and Anti-Aging Medicine @ www.antiaginggroup.com | HGH Therapy | Testosterone Therapy